Health Benefits of Drinking Tea
Tea is the most popular beverage around the world. For some people, there is nothing more relaxing and refreshing than a cup of tea. There are many types of tea such as green tea, black tea. Along with amazing flavors it has some health benefits as well. Let us take a look at them.
1. It is full of antioxidants and can top you up with the flavonoid antioxidants. These are known to protect your heart and blood vessels by making it flexible so that blood flows smoothly. Flavonoid content also reinforces natural defense system and slow aging process.
2. Tea has less caffeine than coffee. If you are worried about jitters, indigestion and headaches, you can always switch to tea.
3. For studies it is found that, tea drinkers have stronger bones than the non tea drinkers. Not just the milk added to your tea helps to build bones; photochemical present in tea do all the benefits.
4. Tea has some benefits for your teeth. You might blame the sugar content for bad dental record, but fluoride and tannins in tea may keep plaque at bay. Unsweetened tea drinking might be good for your daily dental routine of brushing and flossing for healthier teeth and gums.
5. It also protects against cancer. Polyphenols and antioxidants have some cancer fighting effects.
6. You stay hydrated for drinking tea.
7. If you are worried about weight-loss, tea might boost your efforts unless you do not add sweeteners or milk. Green tea is popular as a weight loss beverage. It increases metabolism and burns 70 80 calories without any effort. Drinking five cups a day helps to lose weight.
8. Tea might be an effective agent to prevent neurological diseases; especially degenerative diseases (think Alzheimer’s). Sip green tea daily and maintain wellness of your brain.
Marketing Agency San Francisco